Get ready to test and bust the most controversial and creative viral hacks! It’s gonna be fun!!!
But before we begin, let me tell you about one of my favorites! : )
I took a class recently where books were automatically shipped to us from the bookstore. Unfortunately, mine came with TONS of highlighting and other types of marks everywhere. If you’re like me, this is sooo annoying. Like seriously?! Do you really have to highlight everything? What’s the point in highlighting if you’re highlighting everything? I managed to cope with it throughout the class, but then it came time to sell back my books.
The book buy back policy states that the bookstore won’t accept a book with too excessive highlighting. Even though it sent the book to me this way! So, I searched online and couldn’t find anything other than the fact that Pilot sells Frixion Erasable Highlighter Pens now. I wished that previous owner of this book had known that!
Anyway, here’s what I came up with!
– Pour a little lemon juice into a small bowl or cup. I used a lemon blend and not pure lemon juice, and it still worked. When you pour the juice in a container, you can control the amount of lemon juice you apply.
– Have an electric or hand-operated fan ready to help it dry faster. The faster it dries, the less wrinkling of the paper. I just had a ceiling fan on, and it dried fairly quickly.
– Take a Q-tip cotton swab and dip the tip of it only into the lemon juice. If you dip it straight into the lemon juice container, you might get too much juice, which will soak through and wrinkle the paper. – You don’t need a lot of juice for it to work, but you do need to reapply often to keep the tip somewhat moist.
– Do a test on the inside margin of where the highlight is. The inside margin is a better test spot because most people usually notice the right-side margin instead. Just lightly run the tip over the ink. If there’s no significant damage to the paper, then continue lightly swabbing in horizontal lines following the direction of the markings until the color almost disappears.
– When you are done swabbing two side-by-side pages, leave them open for 1-2 minutes to allow them to dry before you proceed to the next pages!
If anyone else has had any luck with other substances, please let me know! If this worked for you, let me know as well and what you used it on! : )
1:25 Lemon removes highlighter
1:53 Tomato + toothpaste, will it work?
3:16 Spoon for smokey eyes
5:27 Awesome candy machine
10:48 Spider massager
11:48 Relaxing insoles
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY:
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://welovedesignaward.com/category/cong-nghe/
37 thoughts on “27 VIRAL HACKS TESTED AND BUSTED”
wait a minute…WAIT A MINTE ARNT YOU THE ONES THAT MADE IT
Todas las ideas están buenas excepto lo de ponerse la pasta dental en el rostro peor en la piel tan delicada que se encuentra bajo los ojos tengan mucho cuidado amigas porque yo lo hice y me queme la cara cuatro días estuve con una piel hipersensible y se me descascaró porque se me quemó la piel del rostro
3:59 is your own hack!!
At 2:14 she is crying
they just said an eyelash curler cant be a bottle opener but then uses it later to open a bottle…
6:15 was the best hack
What the title should be is
“We tested and debunked are own life hacks”
Ja ja, oni panetni
Should have done the bleach strawberry one… oh wait. Also, that emergency life jacket one… Good luck with the lawsuits.
Honey, how much they payin you? Is the moneyz good?
literally no one
5 min craft – 10:15
1 Hi-Fi – А мы любили (Инструментальная версия)
2 Форум – Белая ночь (Акапелла)
3 Stallone's Knockouts (Рэп-Акапелла)
Umm 5-minute steal have u ever read things abt toothpaste burning peoples skin??
Every single hack that they busted are there own hacks
🤣🤣🤣First YouTube channel jo apni hi hacks ki band baja reha hai.
Salute hai aaplog ko 🤣🤣🤣
Smells like hypocrisy
these people are so autistic
Steaming the shirt does work
U fool you're using youre own magic against u
Repetitive and boring, like all of " 5-minute Crafts" vids.
This is 5 minute crafts but it takes more than 1 hour
OMG how can we make all these, but it is life hacks I like this video
1:20 vs 9:30
Gordon ramsay: so what’s the flavor
Woman who made a sandwich : 😮
Idk why these videos always make me sleepy
2:52 but isn't that like the oldest life hack ever. Also I tried it and it works.
2:29 I would so much rather to just eat those.
I hate it when I can’t afford a 3 dollar plastic strainer and yeet a bottle on the counter
Um don't put your hand over soda and vinegar – you'll lose your hand. Put the soda in the sink then pour down the vinegar. Also vinegar works great for black mold.
Beginning of the video: everybody says an eyelash curler can open a bottle, but not really.
Middle: hey guess what!? An eyelash curler can open a bottle!
Most of these are their hacks anyway. Haha 😂
Why are you testing your own hacks?
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT MINUTE AT 9:18 watch it and look in the beginning 1:13 ;-;
So your telling us that 99.999% of you hacks are fake 😂😂😂
I am so confused… I have the end screen at 12:53 but it ends at 13:01???
Little do they know, THEY are the “viral” hacks.